Sunday, April 7, 2013

About Me

Books make me wish that I could save the world, dare me to dream big, and inspire the courage to look for adventure. I guess the next best thing to do with my love of literature was to blog about it and share my thoughts with you!

Besides my ardent adoration for fiction and fantasy, I live in a mid-sized town in New Jersey where I pursue the balance between fun and work amidst the craziness of high school. When I’m not reading or doing mountains of school work, I am probably indulging in my mild obsession with “Elementary”, writing a bit of my own work, or looking up useless information on the internet.

I also enjoy eating, dancing, drinking tea, listening to the Jonas Brothers, and obsessing over my latest favorite character from the last book or show I happened to enjoy. You guys know the feeling, right?

Thanks for being interested in learning about me! Don’t forget to follow my blog and feel free to contact me on tumblr at triplespirit.

Favorite book: “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green, “Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers” by Mary Roach

The last thing that made me cry: Looking at the homework I have for Monday.

The last thing that made me laugh: How James Bond runs in “Skyfall”

Something I always have with me: My watch

Favorite word: I love them all.

Something I always say: “I can’t even”

Two things on my bucket list: Visit all the seven wonders of the world. Also, get into college. That’d be nice.

Celebrity crush: Lucy Liu, Darren Criss

Strangest habit: Pausing TV shows to make mental and verbal commentary…to myself.

Favorite color: Green

Favorite food: Eggplants... or rice cake…or spaghetti.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment