Saturday, May 18, 2013

Music: Upbeat for the weekend

I've had a bit of a crazy week! In fact, I did little reading, though I shared a great conversation with my English teacher on Marcelo in the Real World and The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night-time, books that we enjoyed featuring autistic main characters. I started reading The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K Jemisin which, unfortunately, I abandoned about 1/5th through. I felt as if it was something I should enjoy, being a Hugo and Nebula award nominee, but I expected more from its rather bland heroine and her long drawn out conversations. Thankfully, this week I'm getting some new books! On to the music:

"Say You Like Me" by We The Kings

"Numb" by Usher

"Marry the Night" by Lady Gaga

"Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd

"Domino" by Jessie J


"As long as you love me" by Justin Bieber

"Human Nature" by Michael Jackson

"I'm still into you" by Paramore


"Gone gone gone" by Phillip Phillips


Please check out my tumblr at: http://reasonstoread.tumblr.com/ Thank you!

-S



No comments:

Post a Comment